News & Events
- FinanceWorks Now New Money Management Service
- Shred It Days Upcoming Schedule
- Our Current "Directions" Newsletter
We converted our FinanceWorks personal financial management program to something even better on January 8, 2018.
Introducing Money Management.
What does this service provide?
Money Management automatically categorizes your expenses allowing you to get a more complete picture of your spending – in just minutes! With an easy-to-read snapshot of your finances, you will be able to see where your money is going and identify places to save!
What is similar?
Many of your existing FinanceWorks experiences continue to be available in Money Management, but with a completely redesigned look and feel:
- Access from our Internet Teller online banking menu
- Outside account aggregation
- Spending chart
- Budgets, including smart auto-creation of budgets based on spending history
- Email alerts
There are a variety of things that were improved upon the conversion to Money Management, including:
- The Spending widget on the home page was replaced with an interactive Budget widget
- Tax Watch was replaced with broader categorization reporting that includes not only charitable donations and child care expenses, but every other category as well
- Better representation of data (for example bubble budget, trend chart, debt payoff)
What are the new features?
- Improved category-level trends
- Debt payoff forecasting
- Detailed Net Worth analysis and tracking
- Expanded goals to include not only Debt Payoff, but Savings and Retirement goals as well
- Cash Flow calendar
- Text alerts in addition to the email alerts
- Significantly improved auto-categorization of transactions, including the ability to split categories, add sub-categories and flag a transaction as personal or business
Take a test drive. It’s just inside our Internet Teller online banking platform.
Please contact us. We’re happy to provide one-on-one counseling to get you started with this powerful new money management tool.
We offer free Shred It Days* the last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of each month. Grab your old receipts, statements or other personal documents you want to get rid of and bring them by our branch. You can shred up to four boxes – free!* We’ll shred it. Please just remove all clips and metal fasteners beforehand.
Upcoming Shred It Days:
- February 21, 22, 23
- March 28, 29, 30
*Up to four boxes of paper per person. North County Credit Union reserves the right to limit or refuse items to be shredded.