News & Events
- FinanceWorks Now New Money Management Service
- Get a Low-Rate Holiday Loan to Help Pay for Holiday Expenses
- Skip A Payment Still Available
- Shred It Days Upcoming Schedule
- Our Current "Directions" Newsletter
We converted our FinanceWorks personal financial management program to something even better on January 8, 2018.
Introducing Money Management.
What does this service provide?
Money Management automatically categorizes your expenses allowing you to get a more complete picture of your spending – in just minutes! With an easy-to-read snapshot of your finances, you will be able to see where your money is going and identify places to save!
What is similar?
Many of your existing FinanceWorks experiences continue to be available in Money Management, but with a completely redesigned look and feel:
- Access from our Internet Teller online banking menu
- Outside account aggregation
- Spending chart
- Budgets, including smart auto-creation of budgets based on spending history
- Email alerts
There are a variety of things that were improved upon the conversion to Money Management, including:
- The Spending widget on the home page was replaced with an interactive Budget widget
- Tax Watch was replaced with broader categorization reporting that includes not only charitable donations and child care expenses, but every other category as well
- Better representation of data (for example bubble budget, trend chart, debt payoff)
What are the new features?
- Improved category-level trends
- Debt payoff forecasting
- Detailed Net Worth analysis and tracking
- Expanded goals to include not only Debt Payoff, but Savings and Retirement goals as well
- Cash Flow calendar
- Text alerts in addition to the email alerts
- Significantly improved auto-categorization of transactions, including the ability to split categories, add sub-categories and flag a transaction as personal or business
Take a test drive. It’s just inside our Internet Teller online banking platform.
Please contact us. We’re happy to provide one-on-one counseling to get you started with this powerful new money management tool.
We offer low-rate holiday loans to make it easy for you to keep your high-rate credit cards in your wallet. Make all of their – and your – wishes come true this holiday season.
Borrow up to $2,500 at low-rate of only 3.99%APR for up to 12-months.
Apply online, stop by our branch, or call our Loan Department at 858-487-1880. (When applying online, mention "holiday loan" in the notes section.)
Hurry. This offer ends January 31, 2018.
APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rate effective November 1, 2017 through January 31, 2018 and may change at any time without notice. Example monthly payment for a $1,000 loan amount for a 12-month term is only $85.14. Call the Credit Union at 858-487-1880 to learn if it has changed. Applicant must meet credit union membership and credit criteria to be eligible for this rate offer. Other restrictions may apply.
A simple way to free up some extra cash this holiday season. Choose your month to skip a payment on any qualifying North County Credit Union personal or auto loan. Then use the money any way you wish – purchase gifts, pay down other balances, or just treat yourself for a change!
Skip your upcoming November, December, January or February payment.* A low $50 Administration Fee applies. Interest will still accrue.
Simply complete and return our Skip-A-Payment application form and return it to us at our branch or fax it to 858-487-8840.
Questions? Please email us or call 858-487-1880.
*Skip-A-Payment Terms of Offer: Signature on form represents agreement with Terms of Offer. Skip-A-Payment option only available for fixed-rate Personal, Auto, and Auto Equity Loans. Skip-a-Pay defers one payment for the loan(s) checked on this form. Loan(s) must be in good standing. Loans less than one year old, or if modified with a payment extension over the past year, are not eligible for this offer. North County Credit Union reserves the right to refuse any skip-a-payment request. Interest will continue to accrue on the outstanding balance of the loan. Borrower continues responsibility for all outstanding principal and interest, and agrees to resume timely monthly payments following the skipped payment. Borrower’s pledge of security shall remain in effect until the loan is fully repaid, regardless of original maturity date. Any credit life and/or credit disability insurance on loan will not extend beyond the original maturity date of the loan.
We offer free Shred It Days* the last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of each month. Grab your old receipts, statements or other personal documents you want to get rid of and bring them by our branch. You can shred up to four boxes – free!* We’ll shred it. Please just remove all clips and metal fasteners beforehand.
Upcoming Shred It Days:
- January - 24, 25, 26
*Up to four boxes of paper per person. North County Credit Union reserves the right to limit or refuse items to be shredded.