Want more bang for your buck? Join North County CU! We offer higher savings rates, lower loan and mortgage rates than many banks. And great rates are just the beginning.
Membership Eligibility Requirements
- Because of our unique not-for-profit financial cooperative structure, a credit union may serve only those persons within its field of membership, as granted by the National Credit Union Administration
- If you live, work go to school or worship in Inland North County in San Diego County, California, you may be eligible to join our credit union
- Once you join, family members, related to you by blood or marriage, are also eligible for North County CU membership
- You can move, change employers, or retire and still retain your membership
- Family members may also retain their membership even in the event your account is closed
Apply For Membership
To join and be entitled to all the benefits of North County CU membership:
We will send you a Membership Application. Return the completed application with a check for at least $10 ($5 to pay our one-time Membership Fee, and an additional $5 to deposit into a Membership Savings Account). Your $5 deposit establishes your one "share" of our credit union.
Bring your completed application and identification to our branch.
If you return your application by mail, please have all signers' signatures notarized or guaranteed and mail to:
North County Credit Union
P.O. Box 289014
San Diego, CA 92198-9014