Online Transfer Funds Options
We have multiple online transfer funds options to move money between your North County CU accounts, or to or from your North County CU accounts to accounts held at other financial institutions or other people's accounts.
Make speedy North County Credit Union loan payments from a credit card, checking or savings account from another financial institution. There is a nominal fee for this service.
Person-to-Person Transfers (Popmoney®)
A secure way to quickly send from your North County CU checking account and receive money from anyone at any time. Pay friends back, split expenses, send last-minute gifts and more!
North County CU Direct Outside Transfers
Quickly and securely transfer money from your North County CU checking account to an account held elsewhere without visiting a branch or writing a check.
Internet Teller Payments & Transfers to Your North County CU Accounts
- To set up automatic payments and/or transfers from your North County CU account to your North County CU loan or other savings or checking account, login to our Internet Teller service and click on the "Transfers" tab
- Set up one time or recurring transfers to ensure your payments are made on time to keep your good credit history intact or use to build your savings
Online Bill Pay
North County CU's online bill pay service is an efficient, easy and secure way to pay your bills.
- You control when funds are taken from your account unlike prearranged Electronic Payments - also known as Electronic Checks or Electronic Fund Transfers (EFTs)
- Select from a full database of payees to pick from to speed up your set-up process
- Easily view your pending payments
- Set-up recurring payments or one-time payments
- View your bill pay history
Have question about North County's transfer funds options?