Home Equity Options
If you're looking for a low-cost loan for major purchases or expenses, or to consolidate debt, the equity in your home can be a great resource. Plus, the interest may even be tax deductible.*
We offer you two options to suit your borrowing needs and preferences.
Home Equity Loan
- May be right for you if you have a large expense such as a major home improvement or you want to consolidate your debt
- Funds disbursed all at one time
- Fixed interest rate
- Fixed monthly payment amounts
Home Equity Line of Credit
- May be right for you if you have a recurring expense such as a home renovation or education expenses
- Funds can be used as needed
- You are approved for a specific credit limit that can be used repeatedly over a period of time
- Variable interest rate
- Variable monthly payment amounts
Take advantage of our current Home Equity Line of Credit special rate offer that runs through May 15, 2017.
Easy ways to make loan payments
- Payroll Deduction
- Internet Teller payments & transfers
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile, Telephone & Text Banking
- Transfer by phone through Member Services
- Mail a check or pay at a branch
- Pay by credit card or e-check transfer from another financial institution
*Check with your tax advisor or the Internal Revenue Service.