Home Equity Line of Credit
Your Big Ideas Deserve Small Rates!
Act fast - offer expires May 15, 2017.
2.99%APR* Low introductory fixed rate for the first 12 months
5.0%APR* Current variable rate
No closing costs!**
- Borrow up to 80% of the appraised value of your home up to $250,000 for owner-occupied property
- Flexible open-end loan with a variable rate
- 10-year draw period and a 25-year repayment period
- Interest is paid only on the money you use
- Interest may be tax deductible, so check with a tax advisor
- Access funds anytime by:
- Property must be located in California
- Eligible properties include one to two family homes, condominiums, and double-wide manufactured homes on a permanent foundation
- Property insurance required on all properties being used as collateral
- Flood insurance may be required
or apply by phone at 858-487-1880 (toll-free at 855-487-1880)
Easy ways to make loan payments
- Payroll Deduction
- Internet Teller payments & transfers
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile, Telephone & Text Banking
- Transfer by phone through Member Services
- Mail a check or pay at a branch
- Pay by credit card or e-check transfer from another financial institution
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates effective 03/01/2017 for new Home Equity Lines. Please call NCCU at 858- 487-1880 for current rates. Hazard, flood and title insurance and NCCU membership are required on all Home Equity Lines. California owner-occupied residences only. All loans subject to credit approval. Home Equity Line Introductory APR is “discounted” for the first twelve billing cycles. Our standard fully-indexed APR will commence beginning the thirteenth billing cycle. Our standard APR is based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (Prime + 0%). When a range of prime rates is published, the highest prime rate applies. Rate varies monthly. Maximum APR is 14%. Minimum APR is 5%. NSF charge is $30. Late payment fee is 5% of payment or $10.00, whichever is greater. Over-the-limit fee is $18. Annual fee of $25 is waived for the first year and any year with an outstanding balance of $20,000 or more. The minimum initial credit advance that you can receive is $10,000.
**NCCU will pay closing costs (excluding government recording charges and title insurance) on new Home Equity Line applications received between 03/01/2017 and 05/15/ 2017. Initial loan advance must be made by 06/15/2017. Loans paid off and closed in less than 2 years from the loan origination date will require reimbursement of all closing costs paid by NCCU. Closing costs typically range between $150 and $800 depending on the location of the property and the amount of the Home Equity Line. Offer excludes Home Equity Lines used for a home purchase and the appraisal fee, if an appraisal is necessary.