Electronic Payments - Electronic Checks
Electronic Payment (sometimes called Electronic Checks or Electronic Fund Transfers) is a way to pay a business or organization with an electronic transfer from your account.
- Usually is setup for recurring bills such as your phone or electric bill
- To set up, you authorize a billing company in writing or online to debit regularly scheduled payments from your account by providing your account information
Alternatives to Electronic Payments:
- Online Bill Pay which gives you more control over payment dates and frequency of payments
- Automatic payments from your North County CU account to your North County CU loan, login to Internet Teller and click on the "Transfers" tab
How to set up Electronic Payments
The business or organization you must make payments to will ask you to complete a form to authorize the direct payment and give instructions about where to send your payments.
Here is the information you will need about North County CU:
North County Credit Union
P.O. Box 289014
San Diego, CA 92198-9014
858-487-1880 or toll free at 855-487-1880
- North County CU's bank routing/transit (ABA) #: 3 2 2 2 8 1 4 5 5
- Your checking or savings account (for example, your 8-digit account number: ( 8 X X X X X X X)
If you need assistance, we would be happy to help you set up your Electronic Payment.