(Online Banking, Bill Pay & More)
Enjoy this Internet-based service for convenient access to your accounts from home, the office or on the road. It's safe, private and convenient, and free for North County Credit Union members.
Internet Teller Features
- Get your account balances and other information
- View account transaction history and images of cleared checks
- Pay your bills online with North County CU Bill Pay
- Make loan payments
- Transfer money between your North County CU accounts
- Transfer money securely to friends, family members or small businesses using Popmoney®; all you need is their email address or cell phone number
- Transfer money from your North County CU accounts to your accounts held elsewhere using our North County CU Direct Outside Transfer service
- Track your finances with FinanceWorks® - a financial management tool
- Easily complete your taxes using My TurboTax® at special member-only pricing
- Enroll in, access and print account eStatements
- Set up account alerts, such as balance notifications, to send to your email account or mobile phone
- Easily download account information into money management software programs
More Information on Internet Teller Services
Save money on postage and stamps. Use our Bill Pay service to pay bills online. Many companies and other payees now accept electronic payments, which is faster and safer than sending checks in the mail.
- Pay bills you currently pay by check
- Schedules dates you want your bills to be delivered
- Set up one-time or recurring bill payments with same due date each month
- Receive bills online (eBills) from participating companies and set up automatic payments
- Set up alerts to know when a bill has been received, payment has been sent, or if a bill did not arrive as scheduled
- No limit to how many bills you can pay in a month
- Order a year-end CD of your Bill Pay history and ebill images ($25 fee)
- Easy access anytime and anywhere through Internet Teller and Mobile Banking
- Requires a North County CU Checking Account held in good standing
- Enroll by clicking on tab in Internet Teller
A secure way to quickly send from your checking account and receive money from anyone at any time. Pay friends back, split expenses, pay your babysitter, send last-minute gifts, and more!
- Conduct person-to-person payments to friends, relatives, and small businesses
- Keep information private with no need to exchange account numbers; all you need is the other person's cell phone number or email address
- Funds are electronically deposited to the recipient's account
- Set up automatically recurring transfers to plan for payment needs in advance
- There is no fee to use this service
- Access simply by logging into Internet Teller and go to: Move Money > External Transfers > Pay Other People
North County CU Direct Outside Transfers
Allows you to quickly and securely transfer money from your North County CU checking account to other accounts you hold at other financial institutions without visiting a branch or writing a check.
- Set up automatically recurring transfers, to plan for money movement needs in advance or create an automatic "savings plan"
- Choose the speed of the transfer, 3 business days or next day, to meet transfer needs for a nominal fee
- Control your money from one dashboard - fast and easy!
- All you need to know is your account, routing number and online banking access for the other institution; otherwise the system will do 'trial deposits' (similar to PayPal) to validate your other account(s)
- Access simply by logging into Internet Teller and go to: Move Money > External Transfers > Transfer Between Accounts
- FinanceWorks powered by Quicken®
- This valuable free online personal financial management (PFM) tool can assist you in getting closer to your personal budget goals. There is no software to install, and you never have to worry about paying for updates.
- See where you're spending your money, stay on budget and find ways to save
- Ensure bills are paid on time - track your bills in one place no matter how you pay them
- Know how much you have to spend by viewing your projected balances based on upcoming transactions and paycheck deposits
- Simplifies tax return preparation by tracking deductible transactions from your expenses
- See your complete financial picture by viewing outside account balances from more than 18,000 financial institutions and creditors (you must set up outside account access to initiate this feature)
- Get started by clicking on tab in our Internet Teller service
Make filing your taxes easy with the help of North County CU and TurboTax for Online Banking.
- Available right inside Internet Teller
- Get special member-only discount pricing
- Saves you time by securely bringing in information right from your North County CU account(s)
- Guides and double checks every step of the way to help you get the deductions and credits you deserve
- Access simply by logging into Internet Teller and selecting "My TurboTax" from the "Manage Money" menu.
Go Green! Sign up for eStatements to access your credit union account statement online in Internet Teller instead of waiting for mailed paper statements.
- Receive your statement faster
- View current and past statements
- Print your statement when you need it
- Enroll and access by clicking on tab within our Internet Teller service
Security is a priority
Using the latest proven technology, we take every precaution with our Internet Teller service to make sure your personal and financial information remains secure at all times.
- Multi-factor authentication
- You will be asked to provide additional verification information when you attempt to log in from a computer we don't recognize
- With our Security Access Code feature your account is more secure against malware and other viruses that could capture keystrokes to gain access to your account
- 128-bit encryption
- Automatic time-out if you're inactive for a period of time
- Learn more about Multi-factor authentication & our online banking security practices
What you'll need to use Internet Teller
- Windows or Macintosh computer
- Internet connection
- Secure browser with 128-bit encryption
How do I sign up for Internet Teller?
It's easy! Simply enter your Username and Password in the Internet Teller log in box. Just click on Internet Teller in the top navigation bar.
- Username - For first time users, this will be your account number (you can change this at any time within Internet Teller)
- Password - This is the TeleTeller (bank-by-phone) password you were given when you opened your North County CU account. If you don't remember your TeleTeller password, please visit our branch, or call one of our Member Service Representatives at 858-487-1880 (or toll-free at 855-487-1880).
After you've successfully logged in, you'll have immediate access to your North County CU accounts and all the services found within Internet Teller service.
Computer Security: There's a lot you can do to protect yourself and your computer from scammers, hackers, and identity thieves. Start by keeping your computer software up-to-date.