Home Equity Line of Credit
- Borrow up to 80% of the appraised value of your home up to $250,000 for owner-occupied property
- Flexible open-end loan with a variable rate
- 10-year draw period and a 25-year repayment period
- Interest is paid only on the money you use
- Interest may be tax deductible, so check with a tax advisor
- Access funds anytime by:
- Property must be located in California
- Eligible properties include one to two family homes, condominiums, and double-wide manufactured homes on a permanent foundation
- Property insurance required on all properties being used as collateral
- Flood insurance may be required
or apply by phone at 858-487-1880 (toll-free at 855-487-1880)
Easy ways to make loan payments
- Payroll Deduction
- Internet Teller payments & transfers
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile, Telephone & Text Banking
- Transfer by phone through Member Services
- Mail a check or pay at a branch
- Pay by e-check transfer from another financial institution
1Check with your tax advisor.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates effective 05/06/2019 for new Home Equity Lines. Please call NCCU at 858-487-1880 for current rates. Hazard, flood and title insurance and NCCU membership are required on all Home Equity Lines. California owner-occupied residences only. All loans subject to credit approval. Home Equity Line Introductory APR is “discounted” for the first twelve billing cycles. Our standard fully-indexed APR will commence beginning the thirteenth billing cycle. Our standard APR is based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (Prime + 0%). When a range of prime rates is published, the highest prime rate applies. Rate varies monthly. Maximum APR is 14%. Minimum APR is 5%. NSF charge is $30. Late payment fee is 5% of payment or $10.00, whichever is greater. Over-the-limit fee is $18. Annual fee of $25 is waived for the first year and any year with an outstanding balance of $20,000 or more. The minimum initial credit advance that you can receive is $10,000.
**Offer subject to change without notice. $100 gift card offer is given at closing of a Home Equity Line or Loan, or Mortgage, financed by North County Credit Union or its mortgage service provider, Members Loan Services. Offer valid for loan applications received between May 6 to July 31, 2019. Approved loans must and funded by September 30, 2019. Home Equity Lines applicants must also make a minimum $10,000 initial credit advance to be valid. Offer many not be combined with any other promotional offer.