Upcoming federal tax filing deadline: April 15, 2019.
Make Filing Easy
- Consider e-filing using your Internet connection; otherwise pick up tax forms from a post office or download from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Have your refund deposited electronically through direct deposit into your North County CU account in less than 10 days
- Pay your taxes electronically from your North County CU Checking Account or use your Visa® Debit Card
- Many e-file programs give step-by-step instructions to file both your Federal and State income tax while providing tips along the way
- IRS offers three ways to file electronically:
- Depending on your adjusted gross income, you may be eligible to Free File
Special Online Turbo Offer
- TurboTax is available right inside our Internet Teller online banking service
- Makes it easy to get your biggest possible refund
- Guides you step-by-step like a GPS, with special help for first-time users
- Saves you time by bringing in information right from your North County CU account
- Get your refund fast, in as few as 10 days with e-file and direct deposit
Questions or concerns about filing?
Visit IRS.gov or call them toll-free at 1-800-829-1040.
Tips to Get Started
- Watch for W-2s, 1099s, and other tax documents in the mail
- Gather tax donation receipts and other financial documents to support proof of income and tax deductions
- Check your eligibility for Free File and free face-to-face help at an IRS office or at a Volunteer Income Tax Assistance site
- Consider having your refund transferred to your North County CU Checking, Savings or Money Market Account
- Review the latest tax season updates at IRS.gov