To enhance safety for our members and employees regarding COVID-19, effective Monday, March 23, 2020 our branch hours will temporary change to:
Monday through Friday from 10 am to 2 pm
Update on what we are doing to keep you safe:
- We have increased orders of antibacterial supplies and intensified our cleaning regiments at all our branches and facilities.
- Staff is practicing safe, healthy hygiene for their own sake as well as the health and well-being of our members and visitors following best practices provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- All NCCU employees have been advised to not shake hands with members and give a friendly smile to anyone who extends their hand. Elbow bumps are popular!
Banking Services to help with Social Distancing:
We encourage everyone to access their account 24/7 using our online and mobile banking services to check balances, pay bills, deposit checks, transfer funds and more.
If you need assistance in setting up your online banking services, please contact us to enroll.
1. Check deposits
- Can be made at select ATMs. Find your nearest location using our website ATM locator.
- Make Mobile Deposits using our App. Deposit up to $2500/day with a $5,000/day limit.
- Use our night drop box outside of our Credit Union. This is monitored daily. Deposits made using our night drop box are processed the next business day.
2. Cash deposits/withdrawals at ATMs
- Cash deposits can be made at select ATMs.
- Cash withdrawals at ATMs have a daily default limit of $350. If you require a larger amount, please contact us at 858-487-1880.
3. Stop payments can be handled over the phone and via email. Please contact us.
4. Cashier’s checks (if not needed immediately). After identity verification, we can issue you a cashier’s check and have it ready for you for pick up. This will limit exposure time in the branch.
5. Transfers from one account to another can be done using our online banking service, ATM, TeleTeller (bank-by-phone by calling 888-453-1152), using our mobile app or by phone after identity verification has been completed.
6. Members requiring tax information can call us and we can securely email tax documents and statements, or check copies to you. No need to come to the branch.
7. Wire transfers can be handled over the phone on a case by case approval.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update you accordingly. Thank you for your understanding and your continued support of North County Credit Union.