Loan Payment Protection
While you can’t predict an accident, you can plan how you’ll be able to financially handle one should it occur. MEMBER’S CHOICE® Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance plans offer loan-specific coverage.
- Helps protect you and your family against financial hardship should the unexpected occur
- Helps protect your good credit rating
- Reduces the financial burden on your family should you die or become disabled
Why you should consider:
- MEMBER’S CHOICE® Credit Life Insurance is a voluntary coverage that can help reduce or pay off your loan balance, up to the maximum limit, if you or your covered co-borrower passes away.
- MEMBER’S CHOICE® Credit Disability Insurance is a voluntary coverage plan that helps make monthly loan payments, up to the maximum limit, should you become totally disabled, until you are no longer disabled.
Two options available:
- Automatic eligibility for most borrowers
- Simple enrollment
- No medical screening
- Cost included in your loan payment
These products are voluntary and are not required to obtain credit.
Contact Us to customize a plan right for you and for current pricing.
CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Your purchase of MEMBER’S CHOICE® Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance, underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company, is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the Policy Agreement for a full explanation of the terms.
Claims may be filed by contacting your credit union. If you have questions regarding your claim status, contact CMFG Life at 800-621-6323. California Department of Insurance Consumer Hotline: 800-927-4357.
License #: 0D44100
CDCL-0713-1775 © CUNA Mutual Group 2013