ATM & Branch Locator
ATMs - Access Around The World
At North County CU, we know the "world is getting small." You need the ability to withdraw cash from your accounts no matter where you might travel. That's why we insure our members have access to a comprehensive ATM network.
Members can use their North County CU ATM or Visa® Check card at no charge, across the United States at any of THE CO-OPSM
Deposit or THE CO-OP Networks. To find the nearest THE CO-OP ATM:
- Click here for the online ATM locator
- Call toll free (888) SITECOOP for locations through your phone
- Mobile: Download the CO-OP ATM Locator app from the iPhone App Store
- Text: Text a street address or ZIP Code or "City State" to 692667 (my coop) to find the closest locations
- GPS: Add the CO-OP Network ATM Locator database to your GPS
North County Credit Union offers this service free of charge. Your mobile carrier will apply standard text messaging rates.
For a nominal fee, you can use your North County CU Visa Credit and ATM or Visa Check cards to withdraw cash at any PLUS/VISA ATM location across America and around the world. To find the nearest PLUS/VISA ATM,
call toll free (800) THE-PLUS, or click here.
You may also use your North County CU ATM or Visa Check card for a nominal fee at any STAR SYSTEM® ATM.
Branch LocationsInternet Branch
Hours Of Operation: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Learn more about our Internet Teller Service located at this branch location - conduct account transactions and pay bills online.
Rancho Bernardo Branch
Address: 17045 Via Del Campo, San Diego, CA 92127
Hours Of Operation: Monday - Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Fridays 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
There is 24 hour ATM service (deposits and withdrawals) at this location.
CO-OP Shared Branches
You can make deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and many other teller transactions on your North County CU accounts at thousands of shared CO-OP Shared Branch locations (formerly the CU Service Center network). Many of these are located inside other credit unions and are opened on Saturdays.
You will need your North County CU Membership Savings Account number to access your accounts along with valid government issued picture id.
Use the CO-OP Shared Branch Locator to find the nearest shared branch location or call toll free 1-888-SITE-CO-OP (888-748-3266) to locate a branch by telephone.
Alternatively, download and use one of their Mobile Locator Apps:
iPhone or Android
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
North County Credit Union office will be closed on the following days to observe:
- New Year's Day – Tuesday, January 1, 2013
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Monday, January 21, 2013
- President's Day – Monday, February 18, 2013
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 27, 2013
- Independence Day – Thursday, July 4, 2013
- Labor Day – Monday, September 2, 2013
- Columbus Day – Monday, October 14, 2013
- Veterans Day – Monday, November 11, 2013
- Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 28 and Friday, November 29, 2013
- Christmas Eve – Tuesday, December 24, 2013, office closing at 1:30 P.M.
- Christmas Day – Wednesday, December 25, 2013
- New Year’s Eve – Tuesday, December 31, 2013, office closing at 1:30 P.M.
- New Year’s Day – Wednesday, January 1, 2014