ATM & Branch Locator
Branch & CU Service Centers® Locations
ATMs - Access Around The World
At North County CU, we know the "world is getting small." You need the ability to withdraw cash from your accounts no matter where you might travel. That's why we insure our members have access to a comprehensive ATM network.
Members can use their North County CU ATM or Visa® Check card at no charge, across the United States at any of THE CO-OPSM
Deposit or THE CO-OP Networks. To find the nearest THE CO-OP ATM:
- Click here for the online ATM locator
- Call toll free (888) SITECOOP for locations through your phone
- Mobile: Download the CO-OP ATM Locator app from the iPhone App Store
- Text: Text a street address or ZIP Code or "City State" to 692667 (my coop) to find the closest locations
- GPS: Add the CO-OP Network ATM Locator database to your GPS
North County Credit Union offers this service free of charge. Your mobile carrier will apply standard text messaging rates.
For a nominal fee, you can use your North County CU Visa Credit and ATM or Visa Check cards to withdraw cash at any PLUS/VISA ATM location across America and around the world. To find the nearest PLUS/VISA ATM,
call toll free (800) THE-PLUS, or click here.
You may also use your North County CU ATM or Visa Check card for a nominal fee at any STAR SYSTEM® ATM.
Branch LocationsInternet Branch
Hours Of Operation: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Learn more about our Internet Teller Service located at this branch location - conduct account transactions and pay bills online.
Rancho Bernardo Branch
Address: 17045 Via Del Campo, San Diego, CA 92127
Hours Of Operation: Monday - Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Fridays 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
There is 24 hour ATM service (deposits and withdrawals) at this location.
CU Service Centers® Locations
If a North County Credit Union branch is not nearby or open, you can perform many of your financial transactions and obtain services at other credit unions belonging to the CU Service Centers® Network.
By using the CU Service Centers® Network, your accounts remain at North County Credit Union, but you can access your accounts and conduct business with us through any of the convenient CU Service Centers® locations. This way access to your accounts and credit union services is made easier.
CU Service Centers® Locations
There are hundreds of CU Service Centers® throughout the United States, Guam, Japan, Italy, South Korea, Puerto Rico and Germany. To find the nearest CU Service Center® location and hours of operation, call toll free 888 CU SWIRL (888-287-9475) or click here.
Many CU Service Centers® are open on Saturdays. CU Service Centers® can be identified by the CU Service Centers'® "swirl" logo.
At CU Service Centers® you can:
Additional Services At Most Locations
- Make deposits and withdrawals;
- Obtain check withdrawals;
- Make loan payments and obtain loan advances.
Optional Requests (May not be available at all locations and/or may be restricted by North County Credit Union)
- Transfers between sub-accounts;
- Statement Printouts (Recent Account History);
- Check withdrawals;
- Fax services and photocopies;
- Money Orders;
- Traveler's Checks;
- Notary Services.
- Request new sub-accounts;
- Submit change of address requests;
- Submit check re-order requests;
- Submit wire transfer requests;
- Request ATM cards;
- Obtain loan services.
For quick access to your account, simply bring your Membership Savings Account Number to a participating branch. You will also need a valid U.S./State, County, Federal, City Government issued picture identification with signature (we do this to protect you). And don't forget to tell the CU Service Centers® representative that you are a North County Credit Union member!
North County Credit Union office will be closed on the following days to observe:
- New Year's Day – Tuesday, January 1, 2013
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Monday, January 21, 2013
- President's Day – Monday, February 18, 2013
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 27, 2013
- Independence Day – Thursday, July 4, 2013
- Labor Day – Monday, September 2, 2013
- Columbus Day – Monday, October 14, 2013
- Veterans Day – Monday, November 11, 2013
- Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 28 and Friday, November 29, 2013
- Christmas Eve – Tuesday, December 24, 2013, office closing at 1:30 P.M.
- Christmas Day – Wednesday, December 25, 2013
- New Year’s Eve – Tuesday, December 31, 2013, office closing at 1:30 P.M.
- New Year’s Day – Wednesday, January 1, 2014